“Ice” at Gaylord Palms
From November 23th through January 5th this year you can visit “Ice! Frosty the Snowman”, a winter and Christmas attraction just miles from Disneyworld!
Gaylord Palms is a huge and beautiful resort just outside the gates of WDW, on Osceola Parkway, the same road that Disneys Animal Kingdom is on!
Admission to “Ice” is $29.99 for adults, and $16.99 for children under 12 at the door. You can purchase tickets in advance online to save money. Check out their website for a promotional code to save even more!
Florida residents get a great deal with the promo code, making each ticket for adults around $20.00.
Did you know?
• Forty artists from Harbin China spent over a month carving the ice for this attraction!!
•The resort is spectacularly decorated for Christmas, with over 2 million lights and a giant 54 foot tall tree!!
• 2 Million Pounds of Carved Ice makes up the “Ice” attraction!
• “Artisans in Action” ~ watch the artists carve ice sculptures.
• Inside the attraction, it’s 9 Degrees!!
• Hooded, calf length winter coats are provided to all guests, and are available in all sizes.
• The walkways are carpeted, and strollers and wheelchairs are allowed.
We will be headed to “Ice” at Gaylord Palms for the first time this year. Make sure to check back here on our Disney family blog for a review, and photos, and check our YouTube channel for a video of our experience!